CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

i-Love Wallpapers



















i-Love Wallpapers is a beautiful and unique wallpaper, contact image and home screen background application designed specially for beauty and positive people like you!


These pretty wallpapers, backgrounds and contact images will decorate your iphone or ipod with a cute style.


Our gallery has been created for the designer Martha Casadiego. Her designs were inspired to get a smile and a positive think each time you look at your screen or when you receive a call. The Appstore is full of wallpapers but these ones are like not others.


You can set any of our gallery images as lock screen, home screen (iOS4) or assign to your contacts.




COMING SOON our IPAD version will be available!!!

8 comments:

  1. Can't save any photo. Poor me Poor my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI...I just downloaded the App version 2 for iPhone 4 ...
    And I can't save any pix....
    Why is that so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant use them as home screen background image for ipod touch? ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. My name is Christy Nicol and I am with Kiki Labs. We like your series of I love wallpaper apps and think you should add our services, which let you plugin comments, ratings and photo sharing to them. We are in closed beta right now but would like for you to join. Please contact me at christy@kikilabs.com if you're interested.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waste if money - app doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can´t save photo!!!!!!!!!!!! my money!!

    ReplyDelete